Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Monday 15 June 2009

The Beatles:Rockband Song list


This is the rumoured full list of songs to be released on the new The Beatles: Rockband computer game:
I Saw Her Standing There
Please Please Me
Twist and Shout
All My Loving
I Wanna Be Your Man
She Loves You
I Want to Hold Your Hand
A Hard Day’s Night
And I Love Her
Can’t Buy Me Love
I’m A Loser
Baby’s in Black
I Feel Fine
Help!
Ticket to Ride
I’ve Just Seen a Face
I’m Down
Drive My Car
In My Life
If I Needed Someone
Day Tripper
Taxman
She Said She Said
And Your Bird Can Sing
Paperback Writer
Sgt. Pepper’s Lonely Hearts Club Band
Lucy in the Sky with Diamonds
Good Morning Good Morning
I Am the Walrus
Hello Goodbye
Revolution
Back in the USSR
While My Guitar Gently Weeps
Birthday
Everybody’s Got Something to Hide Except Me and My Monkey
Helter Skelter
Hey Bulldog
Come Together
Something
Octopus’s Garden
Here Comes the Sun
Don’t Let Me Down
Dig a Pony
I’ve Got a Feeling
Get Back

In addition, All You Need Is Love will be available for download exclusively for the XBox360 version of the game. Full albums will also be made available for download to the gamers, starting with Abbey Road

4 comments:

joelcrowservo said...

Wait a minute: She Loves You? Does this confirm suspicion that theyve come up with (somehow)a stereo mix finally??!

And BTW, welcome back! Hope you had a nice vacation.

David Stock said...

Cool songs, I can't wait for the release of my favorite band in the whole wide world. And I can't wait to sing "Hey Jude".

Peerke said...

According to Harmonix the list is not correct.

Update: A Harmonix spokesperson has confirmed to us that this leaked list of songs is definitely not the track list for The Beatles: Rock Band, saying, "The rumored 'leaked' list is not the disc track listing for The Beatles: Rock Band. We'll be announcing more tracks throughout the summer. Stay tuned to thebeatlesrockband.com for the most up to date information about disc songs and downloadable content!"

source: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/14/rumor-the-beatles-rock-band-track-list-leaked/

wogew said...

I'm still on vacation, now from sunny Poland :-)