Thursday, 23 September 2010
Red and Blue t-shirts and postcards
- a red and blue Beatles presentation box
- two pages (one sheet) media information from Capitol Records. Inc. dated August 15, 1993, "The Beatles Greatest Hits on CD for the first time!"
- nine pages (five sheets) media information, Capitol Records, Inc. The Beatles Red & Blue CD George Martin interview with Mark Lewisohn"
- ten pages (five sheets) "Words From Apple", Apple Corps Ltd. "The Beatles 1962-1966 and The Beatles 1967-1970" written by Mark Lewisohn
- The Beatles "Video Clips" VHS tape in a custom red & blue slip case, the VHS tape is labeled: "Beatles Press Presentation Red & Blue"
There's currently one for sale over at ebay for a thousand dollars...
Last time EMI/Apple released these albums, they were promoted with TV ads. We'd be surprised if this doesn't happen again. We're also hoping for promo music videos to appear on TV.
We told you earlier that there will be a boxed set available, which holds both the red and blue album CD's. This project seems to have been delayed, Amazon in the UK has a release date of November 29th for this item, eil.com says it will be available from November 22nd and only throughout the year, after which it will be deleted. The individual red and blue CD releases are still slated for October 18th over at Amazon, but still no sign of vinyl LP releases.
The Beatles official Stores: