WINGS AT THE SPEED OF SOUND OUTTAKES CD
01. Let 'Em In (1975 Rehearsal)
02. The Note You Never Wrote (without strings)
03. She's My Baby (Take 1)
04. She's My Baby (version 2)
05. Beware My Love (Instrumental, complete acetate version)
06. Beware My Love (rough mix)
07. Wino Junko (rough mix)
08. Silly Love Songs (without strings or horns)
09. Time To Hide (instrumental)
10. Must Do Something About It (Paul on vocal)
11. Beware My Love (Instrumental incomplete)
12. Must Do Something About It (remastered)
13. Let 'Em In (Mono Promo 45 Edit)
14. Let 'Em In (Stereo Promo 45 Edit)
15. Richard Cory (studio 1975)
16. Soily (studio 1974)
17. Junior's Farm (Ernie Winfrey Mix #1 - early mix)
18. Sally G (Ernie Winfrey Mix - early mix)
19. Junior's Farm (Ernie Winfrey Mix #2 - early mix)
These tracks date from the January-February 1976 Wings At The Speed Of Sound sessions, unless noted. All remastered and have nice stereo separation.
WINGS THE ELSTREE REHEARSALS 1975
From the Trevor Jones Collection - 2 cds worth of rehearsals over 3 days in September, 1975.
01. Little Woman Love / C Moon
02. You Gave Me The Answer
03. Live And Let Die (Part 2 working Session)
These tracks date from the early September 1975 Elstree Film Studio rehearsals for the Wings UK tour later that month. There are three cassettes in the Trevor Jones collection from this era, named "1975 Tour Setlist," "Tour Rehearsal 1975," and "Day 2 Elstree, 1975." It's hard to tell which tracks are sourced from which, but it does seem (through the track labeling as well as the sonic quality) that there are 3 different sources for these tracks. This one is "Tour Rehearsal 1975."
04 Junior's Farm (Version 1)
05. Junior's Farm (Version 2)
06. Let Em In (Take 1)
07. Little Woman Love / C Moon
08. Old Man River
More Elstree rehearsals. Since Soily and Junior's Farm are more developed, thus this may be "Day 2 Elstree 1975." Let 'Em In was a runthrough with the band.
12. Venus and Mars - Rock Show - Jet
13. Let Me Roll It
14. Spirits of Ancient Egypt
15 Lady Madonna
16. The Long and Winding Road
17. Picasso Last Words / Richard Cory
19. I've Just Seen A Face
22. You Gave Me The Answer
23. Magneto And Titanium Man
24. Medicine Jar
25. Go Now
26. Letting Go
27. Live And Let Die
28. Call Me Back Again (Incomplete)
29. My Love
30. Listen To What The Man Said
31. Band on the Run
32. Hi Hi Hi
The balance - and these sound more polished!
PAUL McCARTNEY & WINGS: THE TREVOR JONES COLLECTION 2 CDS
More songs, sessions and outtakes spanning 1971-1987 plus a few bonus tracks that are newer finds.
01. Another Day
02. Hi Hi Hi Both of these are taken from acetates.
03. Mull Of Kintyre (count-in)
04. Deliver Your Children (Paul Mix) Recorded in August 1977.
05. Did We Meet Somewhere Before From early 1978, not too different from what's been bootlegged before, although it might be a little cleaner than what's previously circulated.
06. Reception (Long Version)
07. Cage (Instrumental Backing Track)
08. Getting Closer (Instrumental Backing Track)
09. Rockestra Theme - So Glad To See You Here (Instrumentals) These Back To The Egg outtakes could be sourced from the early 1979 rough assembly cassette Madinger and Easter mention. The track numbers given also hint that there may be more from this cassette yet to come.
10. Daytime Nighttime Suffering (early version) Dates from January-February 1979.
11. Fabulous / Teddy Bear
12. Momma's Little Girl (Intro)
13. Momma's Little Girl
14. Take It Away
15. No Values
16. Denny's Song These are also likely from a "Wings Rehearsal 1980" cassette. These all seem to be from Pugins Hall in Kent (the site of the aforementioned When It Rains It Pours boot), and seem to be rehearsals in earnest for a Wings album that never came to fruition. Take It Away has been dated as October 1980, while No Values is from November 7, 1980.
18. A Love For You Rough mixes from the overdub sessions in late 1980 for the Cold Cuts unreleased LP.
01. Take It Away (monitor mix)
02. What's That You're Doing (rough take)
03. Newt Rack (instrumental)
04. Ebony & Ivory From the Tug Of War sessions at Air Studios in London and Montserrat in March 1981. "Newt Rack" was recorded on March 11, 1981 with an appropriately whimsical throwaway title (get it, New tRack?) Stevie Wonder on #4 - not from Trevor Jones Tapes, but a rehearsal session.
05. Martha My Dear Instrumental Made for the Give My Regards to Broad Street movie - however unused in the "medley" with orchestra players.
06. Choba Medley (Part 1)
07. Choba Medley (Part 2) These two tracks contain excerpts from all the tracks recorded in the July 1987 sessions. This includes interesting but frustratingly incomplete snippets from the unreleased versions of "Cut Across Shorty," "No Other Baby," "Poor Boy," "Lend Me Your Comb" and "Take This Hammer."
08. Honorary Consul Demo #1 - 1983 demos ex quality
09. Honorary Consul Demo #2
10. Honorary Consul Demo #3
11. Yvonne - 1986 Outtake - the best quality yet!
12. Ou Est Les Soliel - 1988 Demo
13. Party Party - 1989 (Forest DJ Only Mix)
14. Hello Picadilly - 1973 Radio Jungle by Wings
15. Baby Face - 1974 - from One Hand Clapping Sessions
16. You Gave Me The Answer - instrumental backing
17. Runaway - written by Paul, recorded in 1982 by Ivory
Bill King, editor of the american "Beatlefan" publication puts forward his version of the story of how the tapes were leaked in his blog. Furthermore, he indicates that, in conjunction with the forthcoming re-releases of the McCartney catalogue on Concord Music, an official DVD of Wings Rockshow will finally see the light of day.
In the aftermath of the McCartney leakage, one of the major bittorrent trackers have ceased operation, and collectors are speculating that the Trevor Jones tapes may have something to do with that.