Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Friday 9 August 2013

The Beatles and Me


Yesterday, The Daily Mail had an article that previewed the new book "The Beatles and Me", where they also published a photo of your's truly with a rather puzzling copyright.

The book is about fans who have had Beatle encounters. So really, it's much like what you will find on Sara's excellent Meet The Beatles For Real blog.

Link to article in the Daily Mail
Order book

1 comment:

Sara S. said...

Thanks for mentioning my blog. A lot of things about this book puzzles me, but I am keeping my mouth shut as I do not want to make anyone angry at me.

I do have a copy of the book, and it looks very nice. Many of the stories and photos do appear on my blog (the same people sent their stories and photos to me as well as the book).