Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday 22 December 2010

McCartney Live at the 100 Club London DVD

Coming soon to a DVD from Fab Productions...

3 comments:

Kwai Chang said...

To the modest Wogew: Merry Christmas! Thank you for the many 'items' that were brought to my attention by you. Although accuracy is never implied or guaranteed on the internet, your work saved me much time. In fact, many of your items were not to be found elsewhere! That is why I am looking forward to an even more exciting 2011! Otherwise, I only wanted to express my gratitude and extend my warmest regards to the WogBlog family this holiday season. Good job!

John McNally said...

It's great to see McCartney still enjoying himself and full of enthusiasm for live performances.

I agree with Kwai, thanks for taking the time to put this excellent Beatle site together.

John

MI CAOS said...

Happy New Year, My Friend Wogew!!! Where Can I Find this amazing DVD? Is it available yet? Best Regards! Gustavo