Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Monday 27 January 2014

Ringo and Paul at the Grammy Awards



Ringo performed "Photograph" with a band of All Starrs.



"Queenie Eye" with Paul and Ringo.

Paul McCartney also won all the four categories he was nominated in:
Best Rock Song: "Cut Me Some Slack"
Dave Grohl, Paul McCartney, Krist Novoselic & Pat Smear, songwriters (Paul McCartney, Dave Grohl, Krist Novoselic, Pat Smear)
Best Boxed or Special Limited Edition Package: Wings Over America (Deluxe Edition)
Best Surround Sound Album: Live Kisses
Best Music Film: Live Kisses

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great Scott! I'm Rich you hear me, RICH!
Last year, as soon as I caught the live event of (what was then titled before its DVD release) 'Paul McCartney Live at Capitol Studios', I knew it was going to win a grammy.
A few days later I enquired with a UK bookmaker about betting on that and eventually some six weeks later, the bet was accepted.

When McCartney-related business was nominated in 4 grammy categories, I immediately posted on Facebook and elsewhere my feeling that he would win all of them.
Again, I later put a bet on it and this time it was much easier to do so. I got very good odds against this happening.


So I'm pleased to say I can now buy a Dr.Ebbetts US Album box set.



:P

maikel ariel said...

i hope today special show will be better. ringo almost didn't play any drums on paul's song. i really don't care about the grammys award, i don't think "Cut me some slack" is a great song at all, it's very forgettable..

Mark said...

Wow, Ringo couldn't even play on his own to such a basic backing track. What a swizz!

Geert said...

Mmm yes, the drums you *hear* is not Ringo, but Abe ... the cameras are trying to mask that ...