|Paul McCartney just tweeted what's supposedly the final version of the album cover.|
1. Save Us (produced by Paul Epworth)
2. Alligator (produced by Mark Ronson)
3. On My Way To Work (produced by Giles Martin)
4. Queenie Eye (produced by Paul Epworth)
5. Early Days (produced by Ethan Johns with additional production by Giles Martin)
6. New (produced by Mark Ronson with additional production by Giles Martin)
7. Appreciate (produced by Giles Martin)
8. Everybody Out There (produced by Giles Martin)
9. Hosanna (produced by Ethan Johns)
10. I Can Bet (produced by Giles Martin)
11. Looking At Her (produced by Giles Martin)
12. Road (produced by Paul Epworth)
The Deluxe edition includes these bonus tracks:
13. Turned Out (produced by Ethan Johns with additional production by Giles Martin)
14. Get Me Out Of Here (produced by Giles Martin)
Executive Producers: Paul McCartney and Giles Martin
Mixed by Mark ‘Spike’ Stent
Deluxe edition total Running Time: 52:15
The album was recorded at Henson Recording Studios, Los Angeles; Avatar Studios, New York; Abbey Road Studios, London; Air Studios, London; Wolf Tone Studios, London and Hog Hill Mill, East Sussex.
NEW album cover inspired by Dan Flavin with special thanks to Stephen Flavin
Logo and cover concept: Rebecca and Mike
Consultancy and design: YES
Cover Image: Ben Ib
As we have posted earlier, there are probably a couple more bonus tracks lined up for exclusive DeLuxe editions for some store chains and foreign markets.
The title track "New" has been out on YouTube, SoundCloud, iTunes and other outlets for a while, and also made it's live debut in Paul's concert at the iHeart Radio Festival in Las Vegas the past week-end. During that concert, McCartney also previewed two more songs from the album, the opening track "Save Us" along with track no 8, "Everybody Out There".
Bonus tracks not mentioned in this press statement: "Secret Life of a Party Girl" and "Scared". The track "Scared" was revealed to be a "hidden track" in the latest edition of the MOJO magazine, and thus is not listed. "Secret Life of a Party Girl" even has a timing (6:15) and was one of the tracks Mark Ronson produced. It has been rumoured as one of the bonus tracks on the "regular" DeLuxe edition, but now that the official track list is out, is nowhere to be found. It may appear again, perhaps on a Japanese ultra-DeLuxe edition of the album, who knows?
Last week, we revealed a "Best Buy" variation on the "New" cover in this blog post.That was a 12 track edition, but with bonus items like a postcard pack and a promotional badge included.
Paul McCartney is booked to appear on the Jimmy Kimmel Live! ABC TV-show from Los Angeles tonight, perhaps he will treat the audience to further tracks from the new album. The show is billed as "Paul McCartney, Patrick Dempsey – plus Sir Paul performs a special Hollywood Blvd concert".