Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Wednesday 23 October 2013

Live at the BBC vinyl

Click for larger Photo: © 2013 Apple Corps Ltd.
So here's a look at the old double album now made into a 3LP set. Get it from Amazon (UK). It's cheaper than most other options! Out November 25.
LP 1
1. Beatles Greetings
2. From Us To You
3. Riding On A Bus
4. I Got A Woman
5. Too Much Monkey Business
6. Keep Your Hands Off My Baby
7. I'll Be On My Way
8. Young Blood
9. A Shot Of Rhythm And Blues
10. Sure To Fall (In Love With You)
11. Some Other Guy
12. Thank You Girl
13. Sha La La La La!
14. Baby It's You
15. That's All Right (Mama)
16. Carol
17. What Is It, George?
18. Soldier Of Love
19. A Little Rhyme
20. Clarabella
21. I'm Gonna Sit Right Down And Cry (Over You)
22. Crying, Waiting, Hoping
23. Dear Wack!
24. You Really Got A Hold On Me
LP 2
1. To Know Her Is To Love Her
2. A Taste Of Honey
3. Long Tall Sally
4. I Saw Her Standing There
5. The Honeymoon Song
6. Johnny B Goode
7. Memphis, Tennessee
8. Lucille
9. Can't Buy Me Love
10. From Fluff To You
11. Till There Was You
12. Crinsk Dee Night
13. A Hard Day's Night
14. Ringo? Yep!
15. I Wanna Be Your Man
16. Just A Rumour
17. Roll Over Beethoven
18. All My Loving
19. Things We Said Today
20. She's A Woman
21. Sweet Little Sixteen
22. 1822!
23. Lonesome Tears In My Eyes
LP 3
1. Nothin' Shakin'
2. The Hippy Hippy Shake
3. Glad All Over
4. I Just Don't Understand
5. So How Come (No One Loves Me)
6. I Feel Fine
7. I'm A Loser
8. Everybody's Trying To Be My Baby
9. Rock and Roll Music
10. Ticket To Ride
11. Dizzy Miss Lizzy
12. Kansas City / Hey - Hey
13. Set Fire To That Lot!
14. Matchbox
15. I Forgot To Remember To Forget
16. Love These Goon Shows!
17. I Got To Find My Baby
18. Ooh! My Soul
19. Ooh! My Arms
20. Don't Ever Change
21. Slow Down
22. Honey Don't
23. Love Me Do
24. From Us To You

3 comments:

James Peet said...

Is this likely to be 180g vinyl? I've pre-ordered anyway but just a thought.

Unknown said...

Do you know if this will include a digital download card?

wogew said...

180-gram vinyl for Vol 2, so I guess the same will apply to the remastered Live at the BBC. And the release date has changed, now it's due out at the same time as the CD version, November 11th. As for a digital download card, we don't know. With all the hoopla around a release from the biggest band on earth, you'd think they could have been a bit more detailed with their press releases regarding formats.