|Which album will accompany the archive release of Venus and Mars?|
We don't know, as we have no inside information to settle this matter, we just need to stay calm and wait for the official word.
Meanwhile, the user etcetera over at Steve Hoffman's Music Corner forum has some great ideas for the DVDs which should accompany each release.
Venus and Mars:
* Juniors Farm Top Of The Pops
* Nashville Studio Stuff
* Mardi Gras Sequence
* New Orleans Into The Studio TV stuff
* Venus and Mars TV Advert
* Letting Go live UK
Red Rose Speedway: 2 DVDs
* James Paul McCartney Show , including bonuses (The Long and Winding road live, Big Barn Bed Version 2, Outtakes of Paul playing guitar with Linda snapping)
* My Love video Clip
* My Love Top of the Pops (recently found in the BBC Lagos, Nigeria Archive)
* Hi Hi Hi video
* C moon Video
* Live tracks and rehearsals from the 1973 UK Tour
We might add that a second Venus and Mars DVD could easily be made from the November 13, 1975 Wings concert at the Myer Music Bowl in Melbourne.