Move over, Ms L!

Hi all, wondering why you are looking at this jumbled up page? This is due to the fact that Facebook didn't like our url since it starts with wog, so we have been forced to move the blog. This was some time ago, and we have placed a script which would automatically send you to our new location. Obviously, this hasn't worked for all of you, since we have just finished moderating some of your comments which appeared on this site recently, and not on our new (and improved!) site. So what we're saying is head on over to our new site, and update your bookmarks!

Monday 21 September 2009

The Beatles RockBand - The Songs


Yes, here it is. The game has been mined for songs, so now you can burn them on a 2 CD set or stick them in your favourite mp3 player.
The songs from The Beatles:RockBand are different than the versions you find on the Remasters boxed sets. One thing is that they all have count-ins, not just "I Saw Her Standing There", but every song. Another that they're not faded out at the end (or in, like "Eight Days A Week"), they all start and finish in a natural way. And third, they're remixed by Giles Martin, son of Sir George. The early songs are almost mono, with just a hint of stereo presence. They're easy on the ear in headphones, unlike the stereo "Please Please Me" or "With The Beatles". And "I Am The Walrus" is stereo all the way through. As a bonus, you get the studio chat that plays under the credits. Look for it on the internet.

CD 1:
1. I Saw Her Standing There (2:52)
2. Boys (2:11)
3. Do You Want To Know A Secret? (1:59)
4. Twist And Shout (2:35)
5. I Wanna Be Your Man (2:02)
6. I Want To Hold Your Hand (2:28)
7. A Hard Day's Night (2:29)
8. Can't Buy Me Love (2:21)
10. Eight Days A Week (2:43)
11. Ticket To Ride (3:03)
12. Day Tripper (2:52)
13. Drive My Car (2:29)
14. I'm Looking Through You (2:29)
15. If I Needed Someone (2:24)
16. Paperback Writer (2:14)
17. Taxman (2:26)
18. Yellow Submarine (2:37)
19. And Your Bird Can Sing (2:00)
20. Sgt Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band-With A Little Help From My Friends (4:44)
21. Lucy In The Sky With Diamonds (3:37)
22. Getting Better (2:44)
23. Good Morning, Good Morning (2:42)
24. Hello Goodbye (3:27)
25. I Am The Walrus ((4:14)
26. Revolution (3:25)
27. Back in the USSR (2:44)
28. Dear Prudence (4:06)

CD 2

1. While My Guitar Gently Weeps (4:48)
2. Birthday (2:25)
3. Helter Skelter (4:32)
4. Hey Bulldog (3:21)
5. Don't Let Me Down (3:35)
6. Come Together (4:15)
7. Something (3:05)
8. Octopus Garden (2:51)
9. I Want You (She's So Heavy) (7:17)
10. Here Comes The Sun (3:08)
11. The End (2:07)
12. Dig A Pony (3:45)
13. I Got A Feeling (3:38)
14. I Me Mine (2:29)
15. Get Back (3:06)
16. Tomorrow Never Knows-Within You Without You (2:25)
17. Studio chat (10:50)

In October, Abbey Road. November: Sgt Pepper. December: Rubber Soul. And then, who knows?

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is there a link?

Anonymous said...

Where can I find this???

Anonymous said...

How do you rip the songs off of the disk? Bought the Wii version of Beatles Rockband just for the remixed versions.. but don't know how to transfer to MP3

Anonymous said...

http://manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I can not extrac the file... error..
maybe wrong pasword? heplp me please...

Anonymous said...

http://rapidshare.com/files/283802923/MB_The_Beatles__The_Beatles_Rock_Band_Mixes.part1.rar http://rapidshare.com/files/283820862/MB_The_Beatles__The_Beatles_Rock_Band_Mixes.part2.rar
Password; www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

but that pasword don't work...

Breno Augusto said...

PASSWORD : www.manuelbeatlogs.blogspot.com

JP said...

Hi There , I really don't know how you did all this , but I won't forget to lit a candle for you next time I cross a church . Your job is FANTASTIC , I have no other words than " Merci merci merci merci merci !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
( what makes you think I'm french ???? lol)
God bless you for this !

Gerry said...

Thank you so much for the links. I've downloaded the mp3 files and they are fabulous to listen to! Now of course I want even better quality. Does anyone know where I can locate a lossless download? AIFF? ALAC? FLAC?

Yvalain said...

WHAT IS THE LOGIN AS PREMIUM MEMBER IN RAPIDSHARE ; THANKS

The Badge said...

These links are dead. Please reup.