|Archive edition: Tug of War|
Looks like the cat is out of the bag as far as the contents of disc 2 of the archive edition of Paul McCartney's "Tug of War" album is concerned. The eager listers over at Amazon have listed the "deluxe" digital edition of the Tug Of War album, and it has a release date of October 2, 2015.
Disc 1 (All tracks: Remixed 2015):
- Tug Of War
- Take It Away
- Somebody Who Cares
- What's That You're Doing?
- Here Today
- Ballroom Dancing
- The Pound Is Sinking
- Get It
- Be What You See (Link)
- Dress Me Up As A Robber
- Ebony And Ivory
Disc 2 (All tracks: Remastered 2015):
- Stop, You Don't Know Where She Came From (Demo)
- Wanderlust (Demo)
- Ballroom Dancing(Demo)
- Take It Away (Demo)
- The Pound Is Sinking (Demo)
- Something That Didn't Happen (Demo)
- Ebony And Ivory (Demo)
- Dress Me Up As a Robber / Robber Riff (Demo)
- Ebony And Ivory (Solo Version) (Previously only released on the 12" vinyl single in 1982)
- Rainclouds (Previously released as the B-side to "Ebony And Ivory")
- I'll Give You A Ring (Previously released as B-side to the "Take It Away" single)
The digital edition does not list the DVD contents, so what's coming there is of course still unavailable. Also, the corresponding "Pipes of Peace" album has not been listed.
It looks as if the archive scheduling (and possibly contents) has been overhauled lately, as the releases of "Tug of War" and "Pipes of Peace" indicate that the initial schedule has been revised since the schedule was first leaked back in 2011. The original schedule had the following albums planned before Tug/Pipes: Linda McCartney's "Wide Prairie", Wings' "Wild Life", "Red Rose Speedway", "London Town", "Back to the egg" and "Wings Live 1979" (a completely new release).